HomeBuilder $25,000 Grant Announced | 6 Townhouses Eligible. Are you Eligible?
The Federal Government has just announced the new HomeBuilder Scheme today with one-off tax-free grants of $25,000 being offered to help you build your new home. You can find the HomeBuilder Fact Sheet and HomeBuilder Grant FAQ’s here.
Which properties are eligible at Keysborough Townhouses?
– 6 Keysborough Townhouse 3 bedroom Townhouses are eligible, satisfying the property value threshold of less than $750,000
– With construction imminent at Keysborough Townhouses, if you enter into a building contract between June 4, 2020 and December 31, 2020, the criteria that construction needs to commence within 3 months of you signing your contract, is satisfied.
There’s no better time to secure one of these 6 beautiful 3 bedroom townhouses at Keysborough Townhouses.
Are you eligible for the grant?
To be eligible for the grant, you must be:
– an owner-occupier. This means you live in the property you intend to apply for the grant for. It cannot be an investment property
– over the age of 18
– an Australian citizen
– if you are single, you must earn less than $125,000 per annum (this is based off your 2018 to 2019 tax return)
– if you are a couple, you must earn less than $200,000 per annum (same tax return test)
Is the HomeBuilder grant just for first home buyers?
No. It is for any property owner provided you meet the eligibility requirements above.
How do you apply for the HomeBuilder grant?
Applications for the grant will be handled via the Victorian revenue office. We are awaiting further detail but will be sure to advise and assist you at every step in the process.
If you are wanting to secure one of the 6 properties at Keysborough Townhouses that are eligible for the grant, our Display Suite at 452 Cheltenham Road, Keysborough is open tomorrow and all through this long weekend, so make an appointment now by calling Julie Brooks on 0405 103 638 to discuss options for your new home.